ELAN SCX FUSION X EMX 12.0
Rent from 25 €/day
Build with racing DNA, this Crossover between short and long turn ski, allowing you to choose what kind of turn you will make with perfection.
Date of rent:
SCX Fusion X is the right ski for you if you are looking for a true multiturn ski that combines the ability to make short slalom turns or long fast turns without having to choose between them.
Bindings: Elan EMX 12.0 GW Fusion X
Sidecut: (174 cm) 113 - 67 - 100
Radius: (174 cm) 15.9 m
The ski set contains Elan SCX Fusion X skis and Elan EMX 12.0 GW Fusion X bindings.
- Camber Profile - edge contact from tip to tail and provides superior edge grip, stability, and power transmission over the full length
- Arrow Technology is the utilization of strategically shaped carbon plates and titanium structural layers in the ski that work in harmony to deliver lightning-quick response with world-class precision and accuracy
- RST vertical sidewalls deliver optimum edge hold from tip-to-tail and a direct transfer of power to the edges at high speed
- R² FRAME Frame Woodcore tip-to-tail laminated wood core where a softer wood center is reinforced by a hardwood frame, allowing the core material to distribute forces evenly from tip to tail
- Dual TI wood core that is sandwiched with two layers of titanium. Dual TI empowers the skis with enhanced edge control in all snow conditions, also ensuring a progressive flex pattern and superior response
- Power Rebound System which combines a lifted Fusion X binding system and a fully cambered carbon infused plate will work in tandem to boost power and rebound at the end of the turn