ELAN INSOMNIA 16 TI PS ELW 11.0
Rent from 25 €/day
The Insomnia 16 is the foundation of the Insomnia collection showcasing a dynamic combination of versatility and strength designed to dominate the slopes at any speed or turn shape.
Date of rent:
Elan Insomnia 16 Ti PS is a mountain ruler and the foundation of the Insomnia collection. It showcases a dynamic combination of versatility and strength - designed to dominate the slopes at any speed or turn shapes. It leaves nothing left to be desired. When you have the slope to yourself it will open up and rip long arcs at high speeds, but in an instant, it can transition into tight turns to maneuver among crowds or rough terrain. It utilizes Mono Ti construction for a smooth, powerful ride, while Amphibio Truline W Technology brings the 73mm waist to full potential with a superior edge to edge response and stability. The Power Shift Binding plate offers a free-flexing system & creates the perfect turn, no matter what size or shape. This is a ski that offers unbelievable control and rebound, making it the perfect choice for women with the highest of standards.
Recommended for advanced to expert lady skiers, who are looking for skis with incredible riding characteristics to conquer more aggressive turns!
Bindings: Elan ELW 11.0 GW SHIFT
Sidecut: 121 - 73 - 104
Radius: (152 cm) 12.2m, (158 cm) 13.3m, (164 cm) 14.5m
The ski set contains Elan Insomnia 16 Ti PS skis and Elan ELW 11.0 GW SHIFT bindings.
- The Amphibio profile is a revolutionary ski design that integrates both rocker and camber profiles into dedicated left and right skis. Amphibio skis feature a cambered inside edge assuring precision, edge grip, and stability while a rockered outside edge provides forgiveness, turning ease, and smooth transitions
- This tip-to-tail Laminated Wood Core is specially shaped for each model and size. Using different wood types in various combinations allows for the adjustment of the flex pattern for different types of performance. This extremely responsive and highly durable wood core transmits power directly to the edges and excels in a variety of conditions
- Mono TI uses a single layer of titanium combined with the wood core for increased performance and responsiveness
- The RST Sidewall Construction optimizes the transfer of power and energy from the skier to the edge of the ski, providing maximum edge hold from the tip to the tail of the ski
- Amphibio Truline Technology elevates the asymmetrical ski design to the next dimension by strategically locating materials over the edges of the skis. The structural material is placed over the full length of the inside ski edge, providing more stability to power the turn - while less material is applied over the outside edge, resulting in a smooth and easy perfect turn
- NanoTech Running Base is a unique base material composed of nanoparticles that improve durability and provides ideal glide performance in all snow conditions
- Power Shift is a free flex plate-in-plate design that maximizes power and performance. Its lean profile is constructed with lightweight composites and vibration absorbing materials to ensure a smooth and direct transfer of energy to optimize precision and performance