ELAN INSOMNIA 14 TI PS ELW 9.0
Rent from 25 €/day
ALL DAY INSPIRATION
The perfect women’s specific set up for those looking for a ski that is easy to control, inspires confidence and exudes grace in every turn.
Date of rent:
Elan Insomnia 14 Ti PS is perfect for those looking for a ski that is easy to control, inspires confidence, and exudes grace in every turn. If you are looking for a ski that does it all, Insomnia 14 Is the right ski for you. It has a feature-rich ski design that will allow you to ski effortlessly with confidence and control. Packed with a lightweight wood core, the skis are efficient and easy to handle, but when you are ready to take on more challenging terrain they are equipped with Amphibio Truline Technology and a Power Shell construction with a titanium reinforcement for the power and stability you need to advance your skiing.
Perfect for advanced skiers that want to achieve a new level of performance.
Bindings: Elan ELW 9.0 GW SHIFT
Sidecut: 125 - 76 - 107
Radius: (150 cm) 11.6 m, (158 cm) 13.1 m, (166 cm) 14.6 m
The ski set contains Elan Insomnia 16 Ti PS skis and Elan ELW 9.0 GW SHIFT bindings.
- The Amphibio profile is a revolutionary ski design that integrates both rocker and camber profiles into dedicated left and right skis. Amphibio skis feature a cambered inside edge assuring precision, edge grip, and stability while a rockered outside edge provides forgiveness, turning ease, and smooth transitions
- The Power Wood Core features a power-frame composed of poplar that is vertically connected to laminates, a structure that provides increased torsional stability and responsiveness. This composite construction delivers enhanced edge hold in the tip and tail areas and a uniform flex throughout the length of the ski
- Mono Ti This ski features a layer of Titanal metal alloy that provides great edge control and gives the ski extra stiffness and strength in any condition
- The RST Sidewall Construction optimizes the transfer of power and energy from the skier to the edge of the ski, providing maximum edge hold from the tip to the tail of the ski
- Amphibio Truline Technology elevates the asymmetrical ski design to the next dimension by strategically locating materials over the edges of the skis. The structural material is placed over the full length of the inside ski edge, providing more stability to power the turn - while less material is applied over the outside edge, resulting in a smooth and easy perfect turn
- Power Shell Construction - An edge to edge reinforced cap construction, distributing force, and stability to every inch of the ski without adding extra weight to the ski
- Power Shift is a free flex plate-in-plate design that maximizes power and performance. Its lean profile is constructed with lightweight composites and vibration absorbing materials to ensure a smooth and direct transfer of energy to optimize precision and performance