SPECIALIZED Enduro bike STATUS 160 2023
|Bike type: AM Enduro
Rent from 55 €/day (or 45 €/4 hours)
Big fun, big smile, without the big price. A monster on the trail. Here it is, all-new Specialized Status 160! An enduro bike that climbs well and goes fast and hard on the trail. Perfect bike for bike park Maribor.
M5 alloy chassis and rear-end, Mixed wheel Trail Geometry, threaded BB,12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 160mm of travel
FOX FLOAT 36 Rhythm, GRIP damper, two-position Sweep adjustment, 15x110mm QR axle, 44mm offset, 160mm of travel
FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 2-position adjustment, 230x60mm
SRAM NX Eagle (rear) / SRAM NX Eagle, trigger (shifter) / 12-speed
SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 200/200mm rotor
The Status is a ground-up reinvention bike. With a complete overall brand new frame design, it became an all-new way of thinking about how to have a lot of fun on two wheels, even if that means they're different sizes. With the 29" front and 27.5 rear tyres, Status enables a lot of stability and manoeuvrability. A M5 aluminium, only available, makes this bike a rough and a big hitter for all "the bad boys". Status is extremely good at pedaling, even though that has so much travel. The 160mm of rear FOX suspension is delivered via the FSR, four-bar linkage layout and offers adventurous ride everywhere. Incredible confidence on the trail comes with the suspension path with a custom Rx Trail Tune on the rear shock. Suspension performance is highly dependent on frame, wheel, and rider size, so with an Rx Tune you will get each bike to land in the middle of the adjustment spectrum, and this gives you the biggest possible range to fine-tune your ride. And customization continuous further with a Flip Chip that lets you to dial-in your Status to your riding style. Switch it from High to Low and it drops your bottom bracket 9mm and slackens the head tube by half-a-degree.
The magic on this bike is rolling speed and better bump roll-over at the front and sharp handling at the rear. That means that the rear tyre creates better turns on tougher bends. Every Status gives the same features, no matter the size of the bike. It gives you a more centred and balanced feel and control on descents and speed. Better pedaling position, shortest Seatpost for a longer travel dropper post.
For the build, this Status is packed with awesome SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed shifting, powerful SRAM Code R brakes, smooth FOX Float 36 fork and FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance rear suspension and an X-Fusion Manic dropper post which will increase your manoeuvrability and control on steep descents. And the sizes of S4 and S5 frames feature 170mm travel version of the manic post.
So, what about the style-specific sizing?
With the Status 160, seat tubes and stack heights don't grow massively between sizes. The Status has a long reach that’s matched with a short seat tube and stack height. Those traits allow many riders to comfortably fit more than just one size of Enduro. Now you can choose your ideal frame size based on both: your height and preferred riding style. Do you prefer playful riding of a shorter wheelbase? Then a smaller frame size is your choice. But, if your ego wants high-speed stability of a longer wheelbase, pick bigger frame size.
Specialized Status 160 - fast, aggressive with a lot of stability. Everything big boys has, but with a better price.
DISCOUNT FOR RENT FOR MORE DAYS- APPLIES TO ALL ARTICLES:
- 2 - days or weekend rent ...... 20% discount
- 3-7 days rent ....30% discount
- 8 - or more days rent .... 35% discount
TERMS OF RENT:
1. The return of the item must be made no later than 12:00 am, after the day for which the rent was paid, otherwise an additional day of rent is charged.
2. The client must submit a personal document for rent.
3. The item can be booked at the office with advance payment of the rent (the number of days of rent is paid).
4. For a rent, the client must pay with a credit card.
5. To make an online reservation, you need to make an online purchase with a credit card in the amount of 20€ for all items. The amount is refunded to the customer's account after payment of the rent by picking up the item in the shop.
6. Cancellation of the rented equipment and refund of the advance payment is possible no later than 72 hours before the booked date of the rent.
7. The use of the rented item is at your own risk!
8. An additional two days are charged for each day of delay of the return of the item.
9. If the customer is late with the return of the item for more than five days ŠC Gondola, d.o.o. can charge the personal account and credit card of the client and reports the alienation of the article to the police authorities.
10. In the case that the customer returns the item damaged and the damage is not a consequence of normal use, the customer is charged with the repair of the item according to the valid price list of the ŠC Gondola, d.o.o. service.
11. In the case of damage or loss of the bicycle / equipment rented, the user is liable for damages up to a maximum of 80% of the retail price of the rented item. The User explicitly agrees that his personal account is charged through a credit card up to the amount of the cost of damage, estimated by the borrower.
12. A deposit is returned to the customer when an undamaged item is returned.
13. Reserved item can be picked up in PROBIKE Rent center, Pohorska ulica 60, 2000 Maribor (Bike park Maribor).
Service provider: PE: ŠC Gondola, d.o.o., Pohorska ulica 60, 2000 Maribor.
All prices are valid from 25.3.2019. The price includes 22% VAT. Prices are in EUR.